This recipe has been in our family for many years. It is easy, tasty and quite diet friendly. I hope you enjoy this nice light dessert. The prepatation time includes the refrigeration time.
- Melt the butter.
- Add the next two ingredients and mix to make the crust.
- Place in a 9" by 13" baking pan and press lightly.
- Bake in 325F oven for 9 - 10 minutes. Be careful not to scorch it.
- While the crust cools mix together the yogurt and Cool Whip and then pour it into the cooled crust.
- Place in fridge for several hours to set.