Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a diet recipe but you’ll never guess it from the taste. It tastes like a pumpkin pie without the crust!
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 2 cups nonfat milk (skim)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- Add pudding milk and milk beat on low with electric mixer until pudding is dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat on high for two minutes.
- Chili for 30 minutes and serve.
We don't use artificial sweeteners so made this with regular pudding and Cool Whip. Very yummy and sooooo easy. Thank you! Great recipe!
Loved this. I followed the recipe as written other then I mixed it by hand as I didn't feel like getting out my mixer. Made for Spring PAC 2009.
Pretty darn good for low fat! I made it exactly as noted other than serving with whipped cream on top. I'll make it again when I'm needing something sweet.