1/1 Photo of Your Favorite Pie Filling Dessert
I just love this dessert,my favorite is blueberry but can use any pie filling. A friend gave this recipe years ago, and he was such a good cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 9x9 inch pan, mix first three ings.and press in pan.
- 2Beat eggs, add sugar and cream cheese,mix well and place on cracker crust-bake 20 minutes in 350 degree oven-let cool.
- 3Mix 1 can pie filling and 1 teaspoon lemon juice-spread on top of cooled mixture.
- 4Top with 1/2 pint whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Your Favorite Pie Filling Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.3
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.3 mg
- Sodium 210.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: