1/2 Photos of World's Easiest Cobbler
Found this recipe in the Greer(SC)Now magazine and it could not be easier or tastier. I could not believe the end results. Needs to be topped with Cool Whip or ice cream for a true home run. Have since replaced sugar with 12 packets of Splenda and it tastes even better with half the guilt!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Melt butter in a 9X12 baking dish while oven is pre-heating.
- 3Combine milk, flour(make sure it's self-rising) and sugar in mixing bowl.
- 4Pour this mixture over the melted butter.
- 5Place fruit on top.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Easiest Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 295.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g