1/1 Photo of Wilton's Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
6 hrs 30 mins
Renegade Chef's Note:
This one's a bit different than other recipes with a similar name. Found on the back of a Wilton cake pan label.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven 325°F.
- 2For the crust:.
- 3Lightly spray 13x9 pan with vegetable spray.
- 4Stir graham cracker crumbs, lemon rind, and sugar together in a small bowl.
- 5Stir in butter.
- 6Press mixture into the bottom of prepared pan.
- 7Bake 8 - 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Remove from oven and cool.
- 9For the filling:.
- 10Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 11Add eggs one at a time; beat thoroughly after each addition.
- 12Add vanilla and lemon rind; blend until mixed.
- 13Stir in strawberries.
- 14Pour mixture into baked crust and bake for 45-50 minutes, just until the center is firm to the touch.
- 15Turn the oven off and leave the pan inside to cool for 30 minutes with the door closed.
- 16Remove from oven and cool on rack.
- 17Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 18To serve, cut into 3-inch squares and garnish with extra strawberries if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wilton's Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.5
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 205.0 mg
- Sodium 403.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 41.9 g
- Protein 9.7 g