1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Mousse
2 hrs 10 mins
dcwang wang's Note:
I found the recipe from Kraft Foods (www.kraftfoods.com). I do not have an electric mixer and whipped the cream by hand. This is very easy, tasty, and rich for a nice, cool dessert. If you whip the cream by hand, I suggest you do it before you melt the chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 6 ounces baker premium white baking chocolate (other kind of white chocolate also works)
- 1In a microwavable bowl, melt chocolate and 1/4 cup of the cream.
- 2Microwave it at HIGH for two minutes, or until melted.
- 3Stir halfway through heating time.
- 4Let the melted chocolate be at room temperature or cool for twenty minutes.
- 5Whip the rest of the 1/1/4 cup of the cream until soft peaks form.
- 6Stir 1/2 cup of the whipped cream into the melted chocolate.
- 7Stir in the remaining whipping cream until it is well-blended.
- 8Put in dessert dishes and chill until serving time.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.2
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 22.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g