I found the recipe from Kraft Foods (www.kraftfoods.com). I do not have an electric mixer and whipped the cream by hand. This is very easy, tasty, and rich for a nice, cool dessert. If you whip the cream by hand, I suggest you do it before you melt the chocolate.
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 6 ounces baker premium white baking chocolate (other kind of white chocolate also works)
- In a microwavable bowl, melt chocolate and 1/4 cup of the cream.
- Microwave it at HIGH for two minutes, or until melted.
- Stir halfway through heating time.
- Let the melted chocolate be at room temperature or cool for twenty minutes.
- Whip the rest of the 1/1/4 cup of the cream until soft peaks form.
- Stir 1/2 cup of the whipped cream into the melted chocolate.
- Stir in the remaining whipping cream until it is well-blended.
- Put in dessert dishes and chill until serving time.