Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found the recipe from Kraft Foods (www.kraftfoods.com). I do not have an electric mixer and whipped the cream by hand. This is very easy, tasty, and rich for a nice, cool dessert. If you whip the cream by hand, I suggest you do it before you melt the chocolate.
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 6 ounces baker premium white baking chocolate (other kind of white chocolate also works)
- In a microwavable bowl, melt chocolate and 1/4 cup of the cream.
- Microwave it at HIGH for two minutes, or until melted.
- Stir halfway through heating time.
- Let the melted chocolate be at room temperature or cool for twenty minutes.
- Whip the rest of the 1/1/4 cup of the cream until soft peaks form.
- Stir 1/2 cup of the whipped cream into the melted chocolate.
- Stir in the remaining whipping cream until it is well-blended.
- Put in dessert dishes and chill until serving time.
Well I made the full recipe and divided between 4 glasses and we ate the lot truly delicious thank you dowang wang made for Cooking Tag Mania special tag game.
I added about a 1/4 cup of powdered sugar and 3/4 tsp of vanilla. Pretty good.
This was pretty good, but it was a bit thick. Next time I make it I will only put 1/8 cup of the cream with the chocolate. I think that will keep the Mousse more fluffy.