Deliciously sweet fruity truffles! The apricot and coconut complement each other perfectly and they look divine.
- 75 g dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 200 g white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Mix apricots, coconut and condensed milk in a small bowl until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Using your hands, roll teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate again for 15 minutes.
- Combine oil and chocolate in a small heatproof microwave container and microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds or until chocolate is melted. Stir well.
- Using a fork, dip one ball of the apricot mixture into the chocolate mixture to coat all over and place again on the lined tray.
- Repeat with remaining balls and chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until chocolate has set.