I always keep these ingredients on hand for a quick and easy dessert. This is a no-bake version of the delicious Chocolate Eclair dessert.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan with graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir well.
- Stir in whipped topping to pudding mixture.
- Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding.
- Top all with a final layer of graham crackers and frost with chocolate frosting.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving to set.
- I cut into 12 bars then cut into triangles. This looks more like an eclair.