I always keep these ingredients on hand for a quick and easy dessert. This is a no-bake version of the delicious Chocolate Eclair dessert.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan with graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir well.
- Stir in whipped topping to pudding mixture.
- Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding.
- Top all with a final layer of graham crackers and frost with chocolate frosting.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving to set.
- I cut into 12 bars then cut into triangles. This looks more like an eclair.
What a quick and simple dessert to make for our Sunday dinner. I followed the directions as written except I only made 1/2 of the recipe. Both kids gave it five stars and said it was great!!!! Thanks V for a tasty and simple dessert recipe!! Made for beverage tag.
I forgot to pickup frosting so I just melted a couple of hershey bars and poured over the top. Worked great. I love this dessert. I think I may try it with butterscotch pudding next time.
This was wonderful! It was an easy make ahead dessert that got high praise from the grandkids. Thanks V.