1/1 Photo of V's Short-Cut Chocolate Eclairs
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
I always keep these ingredients on hand for a quick and easy dessert. This is a no-bake version of the delicious Chocolate Eclair dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan with graham crackers.
- 2In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir well.
- 3Stir in whipped topping to pudding mixture.
- 4Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer.
- 5Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding.
- 6Top all with a final layer of graham crackers and frost with chocolate frosting.
- 7Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving to set.
- 8I cut into 12 bars then cut into triangles. This looks more like an eclair.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for V's Short-Cut Chocolate Eclairs
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.7
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 238.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g