Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
This recipe was given to me by a very nice guy that I work with. He brought it for a potluck and we all accused him of having his mom make it for him, but he swears he makes it himself. Either way, it's really good. Cook time includes chilling.
- Mix flour, butter and pecans in bowl.
- Press into bottom of 9X13 pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool completely.
- Mix 1 cup of the cool whip, the cream cheese, and the powdered sugar.
- Spread mixture on top of cooled cookie crust.
- Mix 3 cups milk with instant pudding.
- Spread on top of previous layer.
- Spread remaining cool whip on top and sprinkle with pecans or chocolate sprinkles.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
This recipe looks alot like the Robert Redford recipe I have at home. It's so good!