1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
This recipe was given to me by a very nice guy that I work with. He brought it for a potluck and we all accused him of having his mom make it for him, but he swears he makes it himself. Either way, it's really good. Cook time includes chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, butter and pecans in bowl.
- 2Press into bottom of 9X13 pan.
- 3Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 4Cool completely.
- 5Mix 1 cup of the cool whip, the cream cheese, and the powdered sugar.
- 6Spread mixture on top of cooled cookie crust.
- 7Mix 3 cups milk with instant pudding.
- 8Spread on top of previous layer.
- 9Spread remaining cool whip on top and sprinkle with pecans or chocolate sprinkles.
- 10Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Voodoo Cake
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.3
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 229.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g