Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
These crispy snacks are simple, yummy, sweet, crispy, and easy! They are really good with vanilla ice cream, almost a must. I like to dip them in ice cream. Also healthier than fried versions. Adjust ingredients to fit your taste.
- 1 pita bread (preferably pocket-less)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat an oven to 350*.
- Brush the butter evenly over the pita.
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon evenly over the pita.
- Cut into strips or wedges (a pizza slicer works really well).
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 5-8 minutes, or until crsipy and slightly golden (watch, ovens can vary).
- Cool and serve with vanilla ice cream.
These were easy to make and delicious with vanilla ice cream! (you were absolutely right) These are a new favorite treat! Thanks for sharing this recipe!