1/1 Photo of Vanilla Pudding Dessert
This is so easy, delicious and economical. It makes enough to fill a trifle bowl which is perfect for get togethers and big family dinners! This would probably also work with any berry in season. It can probably also be made with lower fat ingredients to make it lighter. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 2Fold in condensed milk.
- 3Set aside 1 tablespoon whipped topping and 2 tablespoons wafer crumbs.
- 4Fold remaining whipped topping into pudding.
- 5In a 2 quart serving bowl, layer a third of the strawberries, wafer crumbs and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with reserved wafer crumbs; top with reserved whipped topping.
- 6Refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Pudding Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.2
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 251.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: