Simple and oh-so-delicious. Created by Bobby Flay.
Make and share this Vanilla Ice Cream Swirled With Fresh Berry Puree recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the blackberries, sugar and lemon juice in a nonreactive bowl.
- Let the berries macerate, covered, at room temperature until the juices have run, about 1 hour.
- Gently mash berries with a spoon.
- Place the softened ice cream in a large bowl and fold in the berry mixture.
- *If you prefer, you could just drizzle the sauce on top of individual servings of ice cream*.