1/5 Photos of Vanilla Ice Cream Swirled With Fresh Berry Puree
Simple and oh-so-delicious. Created by Bobby Flay.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the blackberries, sugar and lemon juice in a nonreactive bowl.
- 2Let the berries macerate, covered, at room temperature until the juices have run, about 1 hour.
- 3Gently mash berries with a spoon.
- 4Place the softened ice cream in a large bowl and fold in the berry mixture.
- 5*If you prefer, you could just drizzle the sauce on top of individual servings of ice cream*.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Ice Cream Swirled With Fresh Berry Puree
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 53.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g