1/1 Photo of Ultimate Butter Pecan Ice Cream
I created this semi-low calorie ice cream by combining my two favorites.... Vanilla and Butter pecan. NOTE: Recipe requires an Ice cream maker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream, milk, Splenda, sugar, and vanilla into a large measuring cup. Stir 1-2 minutes until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Turn on ice cream machine and slowly pour in milk mixture. churn for 20-25 minutes.
- 3While ice cream is churning, prepare the pecans. In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add pecans and salt. Mix well and saute for 1-2 minutes until pecans have absorbed the butter and are nicely roasted. Turn off heat and allow to cool.
- 4After the 20-25 minutes, when ice cream is almost done, add the pecan mixture and let churn for an additional 5 minutes.
- 5Scoop out ice cream into a plastic container, cover and freeze for at least 2 hours. I love it served in a sugar cone.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.0
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 115.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g