A teenager brought these to a band party at my house, and everyone loved them. I couldn't let her leave without the recipe. These are SO much better than plain chocolate dipped pretzels.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put caramels and milk in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 2Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until melted, stirring after each minute.
- 3Pour into a coffee mug, and dip the broken end of each pretzel into the melted caramel, leaving about an inch uncovered.
- 4Shake off the excess caramel, and let set on a greased baking sheet.
- 5Melt the white chocolate in the microwave on high, stirring every 30 seconds.
- 6Pour into another coffee mug.
- 7Dip the caramel-coated pretzels into the white chocolate, leaving some of the caramel showing.
- 8Place on greased baking sheet.
- 9Microwave the chocolate chips on high until melted, stirring after every 30 seconds.
- 10Move the pretzels so they are touching on the baking sheet.
- 11Drizzle the melted milk chocolate over them and let set.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Dipped Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 108.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g