Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A teenager brought these to a band party at my house, and everyone loved them. I couldn't let her leave without the recipe. These are SO much better than plain chocolate dipped pretzels.
- Put caramels and milk in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until melted, stirring after each minute.
- Pour into a coffee mug, and dip the broken end of each pretzel into the melted caramel, leaving about an inch uncovered.
- Shake off the excess caramel, and let set on a greased baking sheet.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave on high, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour into another coffee mug.
- Dip the caramel-coated pretzels into the white chocolate, leaving some of the caramel showing.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Microwave the chocolate chips on high until melted, stirring after every 30 seconds.
- Move the pretzels so they are touching on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the melted milk chocolate over them and let set.