Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this in today's Herald Sun. This is the same recipe I make for a quick and easy large trifle. Never thought of doing it this way! Its so easy with the ready made custard and and the bought jam rolls!
- Make jelly according to instructions, and refrigerate until set.
- Slice jam rolls and use to line the base and sides of 6 glasses.
- Sprinkle the rolls liberally with the port wine, and top with the custard and chill.
- Just before serving, chop up the jelly and spoon jelly over the custard.
- Add a large dollop of cream and garnish with the berries and mint leaves.