This is a general milkshake recipe that I derived from another milkshake recipe already on here. I am vague about ingredients because this is very flexible.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scoop the ice cream into a blender.
- 2Fill the blender with whole milk until it just covers the first scoop (approximately 1 cup).
- 3Put in the vanilla if this is a vanilla oriented shake.
- 4Put in the pudding mix (be creative with the flavor).
- 5Here you can stick in whatever extra flavor you want. I have tried peanut butter, bananas, chocolate syrup, strawberries, or nothing.
- 6Last put in the malt if you want it malted.
- 7Blend in bursts, then blend somewhat slowly to consistency of choice.
- 8Enjoy thick milkshake.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thick Milkshakes
Serving Size: 1 (493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 219.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 44.3 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pudding mix