Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a general milkshake recipe that I derived from another milkshake recipe already on here. I am vague about ingredients because this is very flexible.
- 3 scoops ice cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons instant malted milk powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon instant pudding mix
- Scoop the ice cream into a blender.
- Fill the blender with whole milk until it just covers the first scoop (approximately 1 cup).
- Put in the vanilla if this is a vanilla oriented shake.
- Put in the pudding mix (be creative with the flavor).
- Here you can stick in whatever extra flavor you want. I have tried peanut butter, bananas, chocolate syrup, strawberries, or nothing.
- Last put in the malt if you want it malted.
- Blend in bursts, then blend somewhat slowly to consistency of choice.
- Enjoy thick milkshake.
cool, it sounds great!
This is very good !! I omitted the malted milk powder and added strawberries and half a banana The pudding mix helps to sweeten & thicken the shake. I will be making many more of these & trying other combinations. This is a keeper !!
Recently tried this and found it quite good. Thanks so much.---Always hard finding treats for a diabetic but this was awesome. Will try it again.