1/1 Photo of The Strawberry Cream (A Dessert/Drink)
End the perfect party with a decadent dessert that will amaze and delight your guests. I'm giving amounts for 8 but that is only because I have to. Get as many strawberries as you want and a bottle of Amarula Cream liqueur and go to town! the prep time is 2 mins per berry but you can do it in less time that that when they are washed and waiting *wink*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the berries but do not remove the green leaves.
- 2Cut the top off the berries and a small slice off the bottom (just enough so the berry will stand).
- 3Hollow out the strawberry, being sure not to make a hole in the bottom or sides.
- 4Fill the strawberry with well chilled Amarula (or Godiva Chocolate, Irish Cream -- you get the idea).
- 5Replace the berry top, repeat, repeat, repeat --
- 7A platter of strawberries can be made in advance and kept in the fridge (lightly covered with plastic wrap) until serving.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Strawberry Cream (A Dessert/Drink)
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8