1/4 Photos of The Easiest Fudge
Food Snob in Israel's Note:
This is a fun fudge to do with the kids, because of it's ease and rich/creamy flavor. Prep time does not include refrigeration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt condensed milk and chocolate in microwave (using microwave safe bowl) for about a minute and a half or until the milk is hot and watery and the chocolate chips are beginning to melt. DO NOT OVERHEAT (will burn chocolate and leave a clumpy/grainy mixture with a bad taste).
- 2Take bowl out and stir until mixture is smooth and well blended.
- 3Add peanut butter for peanut butter/chocolate fudge OR add salt and vanilla. Or add all three, depending on your tastes.
- 4Stir until all is well mixed, smooth, even and shiny.
- 5Pour mixture into an UNGREASED foil lined cake/brownie pan.
- 6Put in fridge until mixture is hard (overnight is best).
- 7Take out of fridge and cut into squares (or other desired shapes) and put into a Tupperware or other covered/airtight container.
- 8Freeze if desired.
- 9Or just EAT and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Easiest Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (981 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 33.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g