This is a fun fudge to do with the kids, because of it's ease and rich/creamy flavor. Prep time does not include refrigeration.
- Melt condensed milk and chocolate in microwave (using microwave safe bowl) for about a minute and a half or until the milk is hot and watery and the chocolate chips are beginning to melt. DO NOT OVERHEAT (will burn chocolate and leave a clumpy/grainy mixture with a bad taste).
- Take bowl out and stir until mixture is smooth and well blended.
- Add peanut butter for peanut butter/chocolate fudge OR add salt and vanilla. Or add all three, depending on your tastes.
- Stir until all is well mixed, smooth, even and shiny.
- Pour mixture into an UNGREASED foil lined cake/brownie pan.
- Put in fridge until mixture is hard (overnight is best).
- Take out of fridge and cut into squares (or other desired shapes) and put into a Tupperware or other covered/airtight container.
- Freeze if desired.
- Or just EAT and ENJOY!