1/1 Photo of Thanksgiving Cranberry Peach Cobbler
I received this recipe from a friend. I love easy Cobbler recipes like this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg in a bowl.
- 3Cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly.
- 4Stir in nuts and set aside.
- 5Combine peach pie filling and cranberry sauce in an ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan. Sprinkle crumb mixture over fruit.
- 6Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Serve with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Cranberry Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 940.5
- Calories from Fat 578
- Total Fat 64.3 g
- Saturated Fat 31.2 g
- Cholesterol 123.4 mg
- Sodium 821.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 64.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peach pie filling