1/1 Photo of Sweet and Salty Snack Mix
A yummy snack mix that I created for my husband because I couldn't find a mix that did not use corn syrup. This makes a smaller batch than most snack mixes out there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine Crixpix, Cheerios, pretzels, and peanuts in a large bowl.
- 3On the stove in a medium saucepan, melt the butter on low heat.
- 4Add the brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon to the melted butter.
- 5Cook until butter bubbles slightly.
- 6Pour over the dry mixture and toss (or mix) so that everything is coated evenly.
- 7Pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 8Bake in oven for 8 minutes.
- 9Stir mixture and then bake for another 8 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven and spread out onto waxed paper.
- 11Allow mixture to cool, stirring and breaking up pieces as necessary.
- 12Once the mixture is cool, add the M&Ms.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Salty Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.3
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 466.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 6.8 g