Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
This fudge is so easy to make! I promise if I can do it so can you! It is so rich in flavor it leaves your mouth watering. It will not last long in your home!
- Over low heat, melt the chips in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the nuts and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into an wax paper lined 8x8 pan.
- Chill and pop out of pan.
- Peel off wax paper and cut into 1-inch squares.
Easy, fast and delicious! My favorite kind of fudge. Thanks!