Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Rich, delicious & easy!! My sister-in-law's mother-in-law gave me the recipe :) The extract can be any flavour (raspberry, orange, hazelnut, almond, peppermint)....
- Melt chocolate in the microwave on high for 60 seconds. Stir and continue to cook on high for another 30 seconds or until chocolate is completely melted.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and continue beating until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate, vanilla and extract flavouring.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll into cocoa, powdered sugar, nuts or dip into melted chocolate.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Use white chocolate in place of semi-sweet chips and follow same directions.