1/3 Photos of Summer Peach Pudding Dessert
Very light baked summer dessert. I've always asked for my mom to make this many times as I was growing up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- 2Spread peaches in a well greased 13x9 baking dish.
- 3Blend flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 4Add milk, beating until a batter forms.
- 5Pour over peaches.
- 6Drizzle margarine over top of mixture.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 8Let cool and refrigerate about 4 hours prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Peach Pudding Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.4
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 307.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g