Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 1⁄4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Equal sugar substitute
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 5 1⁄2 teaspoons Equal sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- Mix together vanilla wafer crumbs, butter and 1 teaspoon Equal; press into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of 9-inch spring form pan.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven until crust is lightly browned, 8 minutes or so.
- Cool on wire rack.
- With electric mixer beat cream cheese and 5 1/2 teaspoon Equal for recipes in large bowl until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, egg whites and corn starch.
- Mix in sour cream and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour mixture into crust in pan.
- Place cheese cake in roasting pan on oven rack.
- Add 1 inch hot water to the roasting pan.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven just until set in the center, about 45-60 minutes.
- Remove cheese cake from roasting pan and sprinkle with reserved crumbs and return to oven.
- Turn oven off and let cheese cake cool in oven with the door ajar for 3 hours.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove side of pan.
- Place cheese cake on serving plate.
- Serve with fresh fruit and strawberry sauce, if desired.