1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Equal sugar substitute
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 5 1/2 teaspoons Equal sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 1Mix together vanilla wafer crumbs, butter and 1 teaspoon Equal; press into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of 9-inch spring form pan.
- 2Bake in preheated 350° oven until crust is lightly browned, 8 minutes or so.
- 3Cool on wire rack.
- 4With electric mixer beat cream cheese and 5 1/2 teaspoon Equal for recipes in large bowl until fluffy.
- 5Beat in eggs, egg whites and corn starch.
- 6Mix in sour cream and vanilla until well blended.
- 7Pour mixture into crust in pan.
- 8Place cheese cake in roasting pan on oven rack.
- 9Add 1 inch hot water to the roasting pan.
- 10Bake in preheated 350° oven just until set in the center, about 45-60 minutes.
- 11Remove cheese cake from roasting pan and sprinkle with reserved crumbs and return to oven.
- 12Turn oven off and let cheese cake cool in oven with the door ajar for 3 hours.
- 13Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 14Remove side of pan.
- 15Place cheese cake on serving plate.
- 16Serve with fresh fruit and strawberry sauce, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugarless New York Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.1 mg
- Sodium 294.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 8.8 g