Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
So easy to put together, and great for those of us who can't have sugar! A good friend of mine put this together for me since I can't have sugar, and I HAD to walk out with the recipe!
- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 2⁄3 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄3 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup brown Sugar Twin
- 1⁄2 cup Sugar Twin (granulated sugar) or 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in peaches, then put the mixture in the crock pot.
- Cook low for 4-6 hours.
We really enjoyed this recipe. We weren't able to use the slow cooker because we needed the recipe sooner. We added margarine to it, because we felt it needed a little something more for the oven. We baked it at 350 for about 45-50 minutes.
Tasted great! You'd never know it was made with Splenda.
We really loved the taste of this, I used half peaches and half blueberries, the taste was wonderful!! It was easy to put together and was done in the perscribed time but have to say it was not a pretty dessert. It kinda looked like oatmeal porriage with berries and peaches, but the taste made up for it!! Thanks for sharing, I will make it again.