This came from my friend, Sue. It's similar to others posted, but uses more pudding and water rather than milk. It's very quick to assemble and sets in the fridge in about 5-10 minutes.
- Put the condensed milk and the water in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the box of instant pudding and stir until well combined.
- Chill about 5 minutes until set.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Layer pudding, cookies, and bananas 2 or 3 times, depending on the size and shape of your serving dish.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
This has got to be the easiest and best banana pudding I have ever made! I was concerned about using water instead of milk, every other banana pudding recipe calls for milk, but I made it exactly as you listed it. Perfect texture, perfect taste! Thank you!
YUM! This stuff is sweet and dee-lish! So easy and quick! I made it tonight and I used banana pudding and SWEETENED condensed milk. If there is an unsweetened version, I am not aware! Thanks for the recipe, Junebug!
This is a very easy banana pudding. Everyone who ate it said it was very good. The pudding part was firmer than scratch made pudding. It,s a keeper. Thanks Junebug. Bullwinkle.