1/1 Photo of Sue's Quick N Easy Banana Pudding
This came from my friend, Sue. It's similar to others posted, but uses more pudding and water rather than milk. It's very quick to assemble and sets in the fridge in about 5-10 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the condensed milk and the water in a bowl and mix well.
- 2Add the box of instant pudding and stir until well combined.
- 3Chill about 5 minutes until set.
- 4Fold in cool whip.
- 5Layer pudding, cookies, and bananas 2 or 3 times, depending on the size and shape of your serving dish.
- 6Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sue's Quick N Easy Banana Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 774.1
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 683.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 127.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 80.5 g
- Protein 9.1 g