This came from my friend, Sue. It's similar to others posted, but uses more pudding and water rather than milk. It's very quick to assemble and sets in the fridge in about 5-10 minutes.
- Put the condensed milk and the water in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the box of instant pudding and stir until well combined.
- Chill about 5 minutes until set.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Layer pudding, cookies, and bananas 2 or 3 times, depending on the size and shape of your serving dish.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.