1/3 Photos of Strawberry Shortcakes
This recipe was on the back of the Heart Smart bisquick box. Unlike the other Bisquick Strawberry Shortcakes recipes on 'zaar, this serves four.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix strawberries and 1/4 c sugar. Set aside.
- 2Heat oven to 425°F.
- 3Mix Bisquick, 2 T sugar and milk until soft dough forms.
- 4Divide dough into fourths. Drop each fourth onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- 6Split warm shortcakes. Fill and top with strawberries and whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Shortcakes
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 13.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bisquick Heart Smart mix