1/2 Photos of Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble
I LOVE baking, but my problem is I make a big recipe & then I get sick of it before it is all eaten. So I bought a small-batch baking book! The recipes are great & they make just enough for one or two to enjoy. That way you can try lots more recipes! this is one of these great small batch recipes. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup strawberry, halved
- 1/2 cup rhubarb, chopped to 1/2 inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease two 1- to 1 1/2 cup oven proof bowls or ramikins and set aside.
- 2Make the filling: Place fruit, sugar, flour, cloves and salt into a med. mixing bowl and toss to mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared dishes, dividing evenly.
- 3Make the topping:Place flour sugar and salt in small bowl and blend well. Add butter pieces and toss to coat the butter with the flour mixture. Rub the mixture with your fingertips until you have coarse crumbs. There is no lose flour and the mixture looks pale yellow. Spoon evenly over filling.
- 4Bake until topping is pale gold and fruit filling is bubbling, 30 minutes. Remove dishes from oven and let cool on a rack for 10- 15 minute Serve warm or at room temperature with ice cream or topping of your choice.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.0
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 159.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g