Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This came from a recipe exchange. I have not yet made it but it looks delicious! Cooking time is chill time.
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups pretzels, crushed
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (19 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 10 ounces strawberries
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix sugar, pretzels and melted butter in the 9 x 13 pan. Press lightly and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add cool whip and fold in marshmallows.
- Spread on the crust mixture.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water and stir in the strawberries.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Spread over top of dish.
- Chill overnight.
I made this recipe for an Easter get-together at my SIL's. It was very good, and very pretty as well. Her Brother is allergic to nuts, so the pretzel crust was just perfect.
I've made this recipe before. It is YUMMY! The pretzels stay crisp, evn the next day (although not so much). I love the salty and sweet flavors. I've taken this to potlucks and have been asked for hte recipe and then the next potluck a woman brought it! Highly recommended.