Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This came from a recipe exchange. I have not yet made it but it looks delicious! Cooking time is chill time.
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix sugar, pretzels and melted butter in the 9 x 13 pan. Press lightly and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add cool whip and fold in marshmallows.
- Spread on the crust mixture.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water and stir in the strawberries.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Spread over top of dish.
- Chill overnight.