Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Mix flour, almonds and melted butter, press in a pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and cool whip.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Slice strawberries and combine with strawberry glaze.
- Spread mixture over filing.
This is a surprisingly easy and delicious recipe. People love this dessert and I always get alot of compliments when I make it.
This is a definite 5 star recipe.My whole family loves this.and it is easy to make too.You just need to eat it one time to be hooked. Darlene Summers
I made this dessert about a week ago for company, and everyone gobbled it up. Very easy, and just delicious!