1/2 Photos of Strawberry or Raspberry Bisque
A friend gave me this delicious recipe, which I adjusted a bit for our tastes and for what I usually have on hand. It is a fun, fruity twist on a bisque.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine berries and sugar and mix well.
- 2Stir in lemon juice.
- 3Run berries through blender or food processor briefly to break them up.
- 4Melt butter in a saucepan and blend in flour.
- 5Add cream cheese and milk all at once and immediately stir vigorously over moderate heat.
- 6Continue to cook until thickened, stirring frequently to create a sauce-like consistency, although it will stay a bit thin.
- 7Cool, stirring occasionally. Chill.
- 8Just before serving, stir berries gradually into the sauce.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry or Raspberry Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.9
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 118.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g