1/1 Photo of Strawberry Mousse Parfait
This is such a pretty recipe. I just love parfaits and I adore this light and fluffy mousse one. Butter cookies are among my fave and I love the fact that they are used in this recipe. Easy recipe with little prep needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice 1C Strawberries and mix with sugar and lemon. Cut remaining 1/3C into a large dice and set aside.
- 2Sprinkle gelatin evenly over water in a very small saucepan and let stand for 1 minute to soften. Then warm over low heat stirring until gelatin is dissolved. Stir gelatin into mashed strawberries.
- 3Set bowl in a a larger bowl of ice and cold water and stir frequently until a spoonful of gelatin mixture holds its shape briefly before dissolving back into mixture. About 5 minutes.
- 4Beat cream in another bowl with a whisk until it just holds stiff peaks. Fold about a 1/2C of cream into gelatin mixture.
- 5In a decorative glass or dish, begin layering whipped cream, mousse, cookie crumbs and whipped cream until glass is full.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Mousse Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.8
- Calories from Fat 426
- Total Fat 47.4 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 180.5 mg
- Sodium 103.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g