This is a really yummy dessert, perfect for summer. I found it online, a couple of years ago, and filed it away as one of my favourites.
- Sprinkle gelatine over water, and heat gently until dissolved. Set aside to cool, but not set.
- Place strawberries and sugar in blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add gelatine mixture and blend for 1 minute.
- Beat the cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Fold into strawberry mixture.
- Pour into serving dishes and decorate with strawberries and grated chocolate.