1/4 Photos of Strawberry Mousse
Sara 76's Note:
This is a really yummy dessert, perfect for summer. I found it online, a couple of years ago, and filed it away as one of my favourites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle gelatine over water, and heat gently until dissolved. Set aside to cool, but not set.
- 2Place strawberries and sugar in blender, and blend until smooth.
- 3Add gelatine mixture and blend for 1 minute.
- 4Beat the cream until it forms soft peaks.
- 5Fold into strawberry mixture.
- 6Pour into serving dishes and decorate with strawberries and grated chocolate.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.3
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.9 mg
- Sodium 30.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g