1/1 Photo of Strawberry Marbled Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
Not only makes a wonderful presentation, but is delicious to boot! This is a gotta try recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree strawberries and cornstarch in blender.
- 2Heat in a saucepan over medium heat until thick.
- 3Cool mixture.
- 4Combine melted butter, graham crumbs and sugar and press onto bottom of 9" springform pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 6Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well mixed, then add eggs one at a time and mix well after each addition.
- 7Pour half the batter over the crust.
- 8Add half the strawberry mixture by spoonfuls to the batter.
- 9Pour remaining cheesecake batter into the pan, then add the remaining strawberry mixture by spoonfuls.
- 10Swirl the mixture with a knife until it has a marbled effect.
- 11Bake at 300 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes or until set.
- 12Allow cheesecake to cool, then remove rim of pan.
- 13Chill overnight before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Marbled Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.8
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 178.7 mg
- Sodium 402.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 38.0 g
- Protein 8.3 g