Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Not only makes a wonderful presentation, but is delicious to boot! This is a gotta try recipe.
Make and share this Strawberry Marbled Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Puree strawberries and cornstarch in blender.
- Heat in a saucepan over medium heat until thick.
- Cool mixture.
- Combine melted butter, graham crumbs and sugar and press onto bottom of 9" springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well mixed, then add eggs one at a time and mix well after each addition.
- Pour half the batter over the crust.
- Add half the strawberry mixture by spoonfuls to the batter.
- Pour remaining cheesecake batter into the pan, then add the remaining strawberry mixture by spoonfuls.
- Swirl the mixture with a knife until it has a marbled effect.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes or until set.
- Allow cheesecake to cool, then remove rim of pan.
- Chill overnight before serving.
I have been making this cheesecake recipe for years and years (can't remember where the original came from). So very simple and everyone I serve it to raves about it. It is requested time and time again. If you love cheesecake, you will not be disappointed!
I made this for Christmas dinner and my soon to be seven year old daughter said. Daddy I don't want a cake for my birthday I want this great strawberry cheesecake.
I don't think I can give this an accurate rating. I decided to make this for a baby shower. I began making it the day before, but our oven kind of died while I was cooking the first of the two cheesecakes (the first was just a plain one, not this recipe). I couldn't put this one in our oven, so I took it to my grandma's house, who lives two blocks away. I finished making it, and I told her how long she had to cook it for and how hot because I had to go to a softball game. Well, she didn't hear the timer when it went off, so it got minorly singed around the edges and overcooked in the middle. Thus, the conclusion to my long tale... I don't really know if it was the BEST cheesecake in the world because it got overcooked. It sure did look pretty though. Thanks for posting.