1/2 Photos of Strawberry Kiwi Pavlova
1 hr 30 mins
A simple recipe dressed up! Developed for RSC #14. I used Creme Fraiche #83813 for the creme fraiche.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 egg whites, room temperature
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1Preheat the oven to 275°F
- 2Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until soft peaks form, adding sugar 1TB at a time. Beat in vanilla.
- 3On foil or parchment lined baking sheet, spread meringue into a 10" circle, pushing up edges to form a well in the middle. Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until firm to the touch. Turn off oven & leave meringue inside to dry.
- 4Remove meringue to a serving platter.
- 5While cream is whipping, combine marshmallow creme & creme fraiche. Fold in whipped cream. Spread this mixture over the cooled meringue.
- 6Decoratively arrange the sliced kiwi & strawberries. Drizzle nutella over top & sprinkle with dried cranberries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Kiwi Pavlova
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.9
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 51.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g