1/3 Photos of Strawberry Dessert Pizza
A delightful addition to that Friday night family pizza. Found this at Guide to Southern Food. If using fresh strawberries, mash, sprinkle with sugar, cover, refrigerate for 2 hours, and add 1/4 cup water when cooking. I had unsweetened frozen strawberries and added 3 packets of splenda while cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2Melt butter, mix with confectioners sugar.
- 3Add flour, mix well.
- 4Pat out in pizza pan.
- 5Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- 7Beat cream cheese and condensed milk together.
- 8Add lemon juice and vanilla.
- 9Pour over cooked crust.
- 11Combine frozen strawberries and cornstarch in medium saucepan (or fresh, mashed, sugared strawberries, 2 tablespoons water and cornstarch).
- 12Cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened (about 5 minutes).
- 13Cool and spread over cream cheese filling.
- 14Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Dessert Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.7
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.5 mg
- Sodium 429.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 8.2 g