Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is something I picked up from a co-worker several years ago. This is how she had it written but I usually add a graham cracker crust. You can substitute any pie filling for the strawberry as well. It's very cheesecake-like. Nobody can ever guess that there's a whole angel food cake inside!
- Tear angel food cake into pieces and place in a blender or food processor.
- Add cream cheese, sugar and the container of cool whip.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Mixture will be very thick.
- Spread into the bottom of a 9"x13" pan.
- Top with the pie filling.