1/4 Photos of Strawberry Crisp
William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
This recipe appeared in our local newspaper. I made the recipe with imported strawberries and surprisingly, it turned out very good. I am looking forward to making this again with our fresh, local strawberries which should start about June 15th. This recipe is quick and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and ginger.
- 2Stir in melted butter and mix until mixture is crumbly.
- 3Stir in almonds and mix well to combine.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 5In another larger bowl, combine quartered strawberries and sugar, mix well to coat.
- 6Spoon strawberry mixture into a 13" x 9" oven-proof casserole dish or pan.
- 7Sprinkle crumb topping over strawberries.
- 8Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 25 minutes or until juices are thick and bubbly and topping is golden brown.
- 9Serve warm with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.4
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.3 mg
- Sodium 117.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g