Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this from another website and modified it a bit.
Make and share this Strawberry Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup oatmeal (uncooked)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease an 8in square pan.
- Mix together oatmeal, flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- In another bowl, mix strawberries and white sugar together.
- Spread half the crumb mixture on the bottom of the pan. Cover with the strawberries. Spread remaining crumb mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350º for 45 minutes. Serve warm or cold with ice cream or whipped cream.
This is more than 5 stars. Good and easy to make. Loved it.
I LOVED this!
Wow this was really good! I made 1 and 1/2 times the crumb mix just to have more crisp. We had this without ice cream because it was just so delicious by itself! Thanks coffeemom!!