I got this from another website and modified it a bit.
Make and share this Strawberry Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease an 8in square pan.
- Mix together oatmeal, flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- In another bowl, mix strawberries and white sugar together.
- Spread half the crumb mixture on the bottom of the pan. Cover with the strawberries. Spread remaining crumb mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350º for 45 minutes. Serve warm or cold with ice cream or whipped cream.