Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an easy to make bread--and very tasty.
Make and share this Strawberry Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped nuts
- 2 (10 ounce) packagessliced strawberries
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups cooking oil
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Mix strawberries, eggs and oil.
- Add to dry ingredients.
- Stir carefully.
- Put batter in 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 1 hour. Insert toothpick in middle of bread; if it comes out clean bread is done.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans.
This was so good! Thanks Darlene! I have never made Strawberry Bread, but this is a keeper! One thing I adjusted was that I used Splenda instead of Sugar and I also used 1 cup apple sauce and 1/4 cup oil to try to make it a bit healthier. It turned out simply marvelous! Thanks again!
very good moist bread this recipe is on zaar many times with all good ratings, the only difference is the nuts, which I have used in the method and is great.