1/4 Photos of Strawberry Bread
1 hr 10 mins
I haven't made this recipe. I added it for the Strawberry Swap. It sounds delicious though!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix first five ingredients together.
- 3Make a well in centre of mixture.
- 4Stir strawberries, oil and eggs in by hand .
- 5Pour into two greased 9x5" loaf pans.
- 6Bake at given temperature for 50 to 60 minutes.
- 7Cool on wire rack.
- 8For topping, blend reserved strawberry juice with cream cheese. Drizzle over cooled loaves.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1920 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6551.6
- Calories from Fat 3388
- Total Fat 376.5 g
- Saturated Fat 91.9 g
- Cholesterol 1095.4 mg
- Sodium 4547.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 728.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.0 g
- Sugars 422.8 g
- Protein 84.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: