1/1 Photo of Snickerdoodles
One of the few snickerdoodle recipes that does not require cream of tarter. Recipe is from Gale Gand (Food Network).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the topping
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a small bowl, stir together the cinnamon and sugar and set aside.
- 3Combine the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- 4In a mixer with paddle attachment,cream the butter.
- 5Add the sugar and continue to mix, then add eggs, corn syrup and vanilla.
- 6Mix thoroughly.
- 7Add the dry ingredients a little at a time until well blended.
- 8Chill dough it it is sticky and hard to handle.
- 9Roll balls of dough into about the size of a walnut and then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 10Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 11Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until puffed up and the surface of the cookie is cracked.
- 12When done let cool for a few minutes before moving to wire rack to completely cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickerdoodles
Serving Size: 1 (1262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 152.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g