A fun way to get your s'mores fix...eat them lollipop style. I've been making up batches of these for years for the neighborhood kids at Christmas time and my 10-year old GD puts these up herself for friends.
- While melting chocolate (either in the microwave or in a chocolate pot) poke a lollipop stick into each of the marshmallows and set aside.
- Crush the graham crackers finely and set in a shallow bowl. you can use the pre-made crumbs but I find there's a difference in taste and texture.).
- When chocolate is ready dip one the marshmallow sticks into the hot chocolate just enough to coat and immediately roll in graham cracker crumbs. Repeat with each marshmallow until all are done. When sufficiently dry place each in a food-safe baggie (check out A.C.Moore's candy supplies) and tie with a colorful ribbon.
- I pack mine up in altered paint cans so get your creative juices flowing and find a container you can personalize that shows off your talents.
- Kids love to make -and eat- them!