1/5 Photos of S'mores on a Lollipop Stick
Julie B's Hive's Note:
A fun way to get your s'mores fix...eat them lollipop style. I've been making up batches of these for years for the neighborhood kids at Christmas time and my 10-year old GD puts these up herself for friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1While melting chocolate (either in the microwave or in a chocolate pot) poke a lollipop stick into each of the marshmallows and set aside.
- 2Crush the graham crackers finely and set in a shallow bowl. you can use the pre-made crumbs but I find there's a difference in taste and texture.).
- 3When chocolate is ready dip one the marshmallow sticks into the hot chocolate just enough to coat and immediately roll in graham cracker crumbs. Repeat with each marshmallow until all are done. When sufficiently dry place each in a food-safe baggie (check out A.C.Moore's candy supplies) and tie with a colorful ribbon.
- 4I pack mine up in altered paint cans so get your creative juices flowing and find a container you can personalize that shows off your talents.
- 5Kids love to make -and eat- them!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'mores on a Lollipop Stick
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-flavored candy coating