I love smores but don't always have the ability to roast marshmallows. This is a great way of cheating and still getting that s'more sensation. I found it in a holiday magazine this last christmas. Enjoy...
- Microwave chocolate in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or until mostly melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Spread half of the chocolate onto a baking sheet covered in wax paper.
- Add toppings.
- Drizzle evenly with remaining chocolate.
- Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until firm.
- Break into pieces.
- Store in tightly covered container in the fridge.