Tiny toffee bits add a delightful crunch to this creamy fudge. Decorate each piece with a green shamrock for St Patrick's day. By changing the design, you have dessert for any occasion.
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil and grease the foil; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the milk and chips. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted.
- Add the butter and salt; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in toffee bits ans extract. Pour into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, remove frdge from pan; carefully remove foil. Cut fudge into 1 inch squares.
- Place the frosting in a small resealable plastic bag; tint with food coloring. Cut a small hole in a corner of bag; pipe a shamrock onto each square.