1/2 Photos of Shamrock Toffee Fudge
Tiny toffee bits add a delightful crunch to this creamy fudge. Decorate each piece with a green shamrock for St Patrick's day. By changing the design, you have dessert for any occasion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9-inch square pan with foil and grease the foil; set aside.
- 2In a large saucepan, combine the milk and chips. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted.
- 3Add the butter and salt; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in toffee bits ans extract. Pour into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- 4Using foil, remove frdge from pan; carefully remove foil. Cut fudge into 1 inch squares.
- 5Place the frosting in a small resealable plastic bag; tint with food coloring. Cut a small hole in a corner of bag; pipe a shamrock onto each square.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shamrock Toffee Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (921 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1494.1
- Calories from Fat 654
- Total Fat 72.7 g
- Saturated Fat 44.0 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 475.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 193.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 191.7 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered toffee bits