1/1 Photo of Sensibly Delicious Fudge
Try this "sensibly delicious" fudge. It's not totally sin free but it's a lot better than the usual fudge. This comes from Nestle. Not given in the times is a 2 hour chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- 2Combine Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Stir in marshmallows, chips, nuts and vanilla extract.
- 6Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- 7Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- 8Lift from pan; remove foil.
- 9Cut into 25 pieces.
- 10FOR MILK CHOCOLATE FUDGE:.
- 11Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) Milk Chocolate chips for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.
- 12FOR BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE:.
- 13Substitute 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) Butterscotch Flavored chips for Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips.
- 14FOR PEANUTTY CHOCOLATE FUDGE:.
- 15Substitute 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate chips for Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips and 1/2 cup chopped peanuts for pecans or walnuts.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sensibly Delicious Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 43.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g