Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Try this "sensibly delicious" fudge. It's not totally sin free but it's a lot better than the usual fudge. This comes from Nestle. Not given in the times is a 2 hour chill time.
- Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- Combine Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chips, nuts and vanilla extract.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift from pan; remove foil.
- Cut into 25 pieces.
- FOR MILK CHOCOLATE FUDGE:.
- Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) Milk Chocolate chips for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.
- FOR BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE:.
- Substitute 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) Butterscotch Flavored chips for Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips.
- FOR PEANUTTY CHOCOLATE FUDGE:.
- Substitute 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate chips for Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips and 1/2 cup chopped peanuts for pecans or walnuts.
Very good -- too bad we can't lighten up the calories even more. :) Very easy to make - and it actually turned out!! I usually don't have any luck with fudge. Thanks for posting! Made for Photo Tag game.
VERY NICE FUDGE! Followed the recipe down the line & had a WONDERFUL TASTE TREAT, something fit for a true chocoholic!! Managed to save some to set out for my hosted group earlier this evening ~ A real hit with them, too! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the Newest Zaar Tag cooking game]