Prep 8 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was my mother's. She'd make it for Thanksgiving or Christmas every year. I have made it for my family for 35 years. My daughter says its not a holiday dinner without it.
- 1 (3 ounce) box lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Make Jello flavors separately; let set (not firm).
- Whip cream till peaks appear.
- Cut small chunks of cream cheese and blend till smaller pieces appear in thick whip cream.
- Fold in both Jello flavors with pineapple and marshmallows.
- Pour into large serving bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let set overnight.
I am a lime lover and absolutely love this salad, I plan to eat again and again