Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was my mother's. She'd make it for Thanksgiving or Christmas every year. I have made it for my family for 35 years. My daughter says its not a holiday dinner without it.
- Make Jello flavors separately; let set (not firm).
- Whip cream till peaks appear.
- Cut small chunks of cream cheese and blend till smaller pieces appear in thick whip cream.
- Fold in both Jello flavors with pineapple and marshmallows.
- Pour into large serving bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let set overnight.