1/3 Photos of Scott's Original Burnt Cream
This is a rich and decadent burnt creme that is served at Scott's, a very popular local restaurant. This is perfect for special occasions when calories don't count or when you need some total comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Heat cream over low heat until bubbles form around the edgo of the pan.
- 4Beat egg yolks and sugar together until thick, about 3 minutes.
- 5Gradually beat cream into egg yolks, then stir in vanilla.
- 6Pour mixture into 6 six-ounce custard cups or creme brulee dishes. Place in baking dish that has about 1/2 cup water in the bottom. Bake until set, about 45 minute. Remove custard cups from the water. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 7Sugar Topping:.
- 8Stir together both sugars then sprinkle each custard with about 2 teaspoons of the sugar blend.
- 9Place on the top rack under the broiler, cooking until the topping is medium brown. Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scott's Original Burnt Cream
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.6
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 234.5 mg
- Sodium 35.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g