This is from Good Housekeeping Magazine. We tried it and it is really delicious! I love the butterscotch chips in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 8 by 9 or 9 inch metal baking pan;line with plastic wrap.
- 2In a 4 quart saucepan, combine chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, peanut butter, and butter.
- 3Cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes or just until ingredients are melted, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Stir marshmallows into fudge mixture.
- 6Pour into lined pan; spread evenly.
- 7Cover pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate fudge until firm, at least 3 hours.
- 8Invert fudge onto cutting board; remove plastic wrap.
- 9Turn fudge top side up.
- 10Cut fudge into 36 pieces.
- 11If not serving right away, store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rocky Road Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 48.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g