This is a unique recipe because one of the ingredients is a can of chocolate fudge frosting. Very good and also easy to prepare!
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges.
- Lightly butter foil.
- Melt chips in large saucepan over very low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in frosting.
- Add marshmallows and mixed nuts (or chopped walnuts, if using); mix until well coated. Spread in buttered foil-lined pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil from fudge.
- Cut into squares.