This is a unique recipe because one of the ingredients is a can of chocolate fudge frosting. Very good and also easy to prepare!
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges.
- Lightly butter foil.
- Melt chips in large saucepan over very low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in frosting.
- Add marshmallows and mixed nuts (or chopped walnuts, if using); mix until well coated. Spread in buttered foil-lined pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil from fudge.
- Cut into squares.
Took this to my son's recreational group (intellectually challenged adults and their carers), 36 pieces went, none came back and there were only 20 people there. Sent the recipe plus copies of the nutritional and ingredients lists of the commercial ingredients used (just in case of any allergy problems). Used walnuts and rainbow coloured miniature marshmallows. Thank you Juenessa Williams, made for the Please Review My Recipe Game.